Connect on Social Media
Our social media accounts are great ways to customize your involvement in the healthy housing sphere. Not only will you have the opportunity to receive up-to-date and current information about the latest initiatives and projects, but you will also be able to interact with experts and professionals from all different backgrounds. We’re connected to a vast and diverse network of healthy housing practitioners, advocacy groups, state and local government agencies, academics, and individuals; and you can be connected to them too.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Tag us at @NCHH (Twitter) and @HealthyHousing (Facebook).
- Use these hashtags to join the conversation: #healthyhousing #findfixfund #NSHHC #leadpoisoning #healthyhomes #publichealth.
- For more updates from the healthy housing community, join our listservs: Leadnet and Healthyhomesnet.
Five Things You Can Do:
- Meet Your Member of Congress Locally [url]
- Join the Find It, Fix It, Fund It Action Drive [url]
- Share Your Story [url]
- Encourage Others to Join the Coalition [url]
- Connect on Social Media [url]
NCHH and Coalition Campaign on Capitol Hill (May 6, 2016) [url] NCHH Takes to the Hill (March 25, 2015) [url]