How NCHH Serves Funders
The National Center for Healthy Housing (NCHH) brings critical health and environmental issues to the forefront to combat inadequate housing and inform public health policies and practices. We have experience working with a wide range of philanthropic, government, and other funders to advance our shared goals of improving housing quality, reducing the burden of housing-related illness and injury, and increasing equity.
- NCHH serves as a convener for the healthy housing movement.
- NCHH breaks down silos among the health, housing, and environmental communities to build consensus supporting the connection between the places people live and their health.
- NCHH provides technical expertise and assistance on a wide range of healthy housing issues.
- NCHH offers proven scientific research you can use to make the case for the need for healthy housing among key policy makers and influencers.
- NCHH provides educational tools and resources to help you educate and improve the health and well-being of those in your community.